monk or novice enlightenment bodhi awakening Light of Buddha bird_beckman77 Homam Alojail flickr Songkla, Thailand 13608405695

Project Updates #4 – Changes in the Submission layout (USER EXPERIENCE)

I finally got some promising video submissions from our OSS group esp Chin Fang, Jingxiang,Prakash, Min and Diana! Thanks peeps!

While browsing through the way I received the file, I realized there are limitations of wordpress in handling video submissions and this can only be done externally either through my email or wetransfer.com.

While browsing through some of the peers website, tumblr seems to be a good platform in getting a direct submission without having me to download the link through my email etc.

I’VE BEEN ENLIGHTENED!

Hence, I’ve created an additional website dedicated to the submission and probably I will shift all my wordpress contents to tumblr.this way it is easier for the participants to submit their entries, making their experience more convenient.

the battle of platform layout

As my PSYCHEDELIC Project is about the user experience, I will need to consider thoroughly how my participants will feel so as not to affect their Psychedelic experience while participating in the project.

One thought on “Project Updates #4 – Changes in the Submission layout (USER EXPERIENCE)