Virtually Awkward Manifesto
1st RULE: You do not talk about being VIRTUALLY AWKWARD. 2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about being VIRTUALLY AWKWARD. 3rd RULE: If someone disconnects from the third space or lags, the session is over. 4th RULE: Only two converse at a time. 5th RULE: One speech at a time. 6th RULE: One identity logged in at a time. 7th RULE: Session will go on as long as they want to. 8th RULE: If this is your first time being VIRTUALLY AWKWARD, you HAVE to keep calm and carry on.
- Viewer accesses the Adobe Connect link:
- Viewer is required to login to Adobe Connect as guest on computer via Firefox browser. Viewer may also choose to login using Adobe Connect mobile phone app.
- Viewer will be engaged in conversation with the host.
- Viewer will also be prompted for actions.
- Viewer’s interactions and responses most probably will vary, depending on degree of virtual awkwardness provoked.
- Viewer will be adjusted and aware of the mutual virtually agreeable etiquettes, so to allow for greater control the degree of virtual awkwardness.