Week 9: March 18 – 24 (Adobe Connect)
Students will present their work towards the final project for group critique.
Schedule / Assignments
- Tuesday, 3/18: Class meeting (8:00 PM – 11:00 PM, Adobe Connect)
- Discussion of commenting and dialogue in OSS: this week we will participate in “Research Dialogue,” commenting on the research posts that discussed the topic: Giving up your Data. Be sure you are using the “Research” category for your posts, don’t use the “Research” category for anything else; comment on as many posts as you like, remember to approve posts, and let’s see if we can strike up a lively dialogue!
- Project presentations: Prakash, En Liang, Diana, Nasir, Wei Siong
- Project post on your final projects: anything you are working on. Reflect, write, upload! Incorporate images, video, sound, links, etc. Use the “Project” category and appropriate tags. (5 points, due: March 25th)
- Ashley, Min, Chinfang, Wei Long, Jing Jiang will discuss their final projects next week. Presentations will be given from the Project Hyperessay: Technical Realization post (or other related online materials). due: Tuesday, March 25
- Assessment Report #4 will be sent out this week, focusing on work related to the final project and other recent assignments.
- Individual Skype meetings to discuss final projects (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday evenings)